Thursday, July 17, 2008

subs

Just a time to vent
Sub contractors are a pain. First of all none of ours have been able to speak the same language. A conversation goes like this I speak they just smile and shake their heads. Then they were here at 6:45am yes A.M!!!!!! For the first time in a long time I was still in bed. well sort of. I was awake but not ready to greet the world yet. B. came in and said "don't leave the room until your full dressed they are here already." But that ended up being a good thing because I had a visitor at my door by 7:15 this morning. I better develop a love for different cultural music. Because so far for the hour they have been here they have been singing at the top of their voices. I can't believe A. is sleeping still, they seem to be working right under her room. B. said "I should be glad that I wasn't here yesterday." I guess they made quite a ruckus. That was one blessing of being at cub camp yesterday.

2 comments:

Jaqui said...

It's worth it...it's worth it...its worth it... Keep repeating after me. The chanting may drown out the singing.

Jaqui said...

I see your basement isn't the only thing under construction. Cute new background!