9 years ago
Sunday, July 6, 2008
pink is not my favorite color
Even as a small girl I have never liked pink. I finally had a baby girl and thought that would change my mind about pink.I have tried to like pink but that will never be me. I have another reason this week to not like pink. My oldest has pink eye. We went to the doctor hoping to get magic drops and they doctor informed us that this pink eye is a viral infection and we can not take medication for it and he is contagious until it is gone. several days later we are a family of 5 with 4 cases of viral pink eye. We are stuck on our house armed with spray lysol and individual hand sanitizer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yuck! I think Jessica Brannan has something like that. So not fun! Sorry.
Post a Comment