In no particular order... 15 things I am thankful for.
-Being stuck in your house give you more time for the things you don't have time for.
-Good books to read.
-The view of the trees swaying in the breeze out my front window.
-Pink eye made my husband work from home for a week so he was here to deal with our contractor.
-That reminds me... I am thankful that our contractor is nice, friendly and somewhat speedy.
-My husbands smile that he is so generous with lately.
-J.'s giggle
-A.'s spontaneous improvisational dances
-D.'s love
-Time to ponder
-The Savior
-Sunshine and warm breezes
-My knee hasn't hurt in weeks.
-Solitary walks around the block
-Neighbors who stand in my at the edge of my yard to chat and save me from my solitary confinement. You know who you are:)
9 years ago




1 comment:
I love to read uplifting blogs. You made me think of some of the small simple things that I tend to forget.
Post a Comment