A. turned four today.
And when we were walking a friend home form the party A. said " I can't believe that I am finally four." As if she should be so grown up. It is fun watching her grow up. At the same time it is like she has always been in our family and always 3. I can't remember her not walking and talking and dancing and just being the little girl that she is. Of course I can remember her as a baby but it has just been like she's been her cute self here with us all along. She was such a cute baby I can't believe how much she has changed.
Her princess tea party was fun.
A. hates to have her hair fixed and I have no hair do-ing talent but I wanted her to have fancy princess hair for her party and found this look online and decided to try it and it actually turned out. I was so excited. :) Sorry I have limited picture ability and don't know how to turn pictures yet;)




4 comments:
Super cute hair! Super cute dress! (Did you make it?) What a fun party! You're a good mom.
additional note:
No, I didn't make the dress. I don't have that talent either.
Is it weird to comment on your own blog?
Brooke and Hannah had a blast! Thanks for inviting them. Brooke is still wearing her crown this morning.
*note on photos. if you go to the folder you have them stored in on your computer and right click on the ones you need turned, you can choose the option to turn clockwise or counter clockwise. Hope that helps.
Happy belated birthday, Aubrey! I miss you so much! You sure looked beautiful for your princess party!
Post a Comment